In compliance with the obligations deriving from European legislation (European regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR), this site respects and protects the privacy of visitors and users, making every possible and proportionate effort not to infringe the rights of users.
This site does not publish advertisements, does not use data for the purpose of sending advertising, but it uses third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties that may collect user data and then use them to send advertisements. personalized advertisements on other sites. However, this site makes every possible effort to protect the privacy of users and minimize the collection of personal data.
For more information, you can read the complete information below.
Legal basis of the processing
The processing of the data collected by the site, in addition to the purposes connected, instrumental and necessary for the provision of the service, is aimed at the following purposes:
– Statistics (analysis)
Collection of data and information in an exclusively aggregated and anonymous form in order to verify the correct functioning of the site. None of this information is related to the natural person-User of the site, and does not allow identification in any way. Consent is not required.
Collection of data and information in order to protect the security of the site (spam filters, firewalls, virus detection) and of the Users and to prevent or unmask fraud or abuse to the detriment of the website. The data are recorded automatically and may possibly also include personal data (IP address) that could be used, in accordance with the laws in force on the subject, in order to block attempts to damage the site itself or to cause damage to other users, or in any case harmful activities. or constituting a crime. These data are never used for the identification or profiling of the User and are periodically deleted. Consent is not required.
– Ancillary activities
Communicate data to third parties who perform functions necessary or instrumental to the operation of the service, and to allow third parties to carry out technical, logistical and other activities on our behalf. Suppliers have access only to personal data that are necessary to carry out their duties, and undertake not to use the data for other purposes, and are required to process personal data in accordance with current regulations.
– SPAM protection
This type of service analyzes the traffic of this Application, potentially containing Users’ Personal Data, in order to filter it from parts of traffic, messages and contents recognized as SPAM.
This site collects user data in two ways.
– Data collected in an automated manner
While the Users are browsing, the following information may be collected and stored in the site’s server (hosting) log files:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser;
– parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referral) and exit;
– possibly the number of clicks.
These data are used for statistical and analytical purposes, in an exclusively aggregated form. The IP address is used exclusively for security purposes and is not crossed with any other data.
– Data provided voluntarily
The site may collect other data in case of voluntary use of services by communication users (e.g. contact forms or catalog requests), and will be used exclusively for the provision of the requested service:
– first name;
– email address
Place of treatment
The data collected by the site are processed at the headquarters of the Data Controller, and at the web Hosting datacenter ( SiteGround Spain SL ), which is responsible for data processing, processing the data on behalf of the owner, is located in the European Economic Area. and acts in compliance with European standards.
Data retention period
The data collected by the site during its operation are kept for the time strictly necessary to carry out the specified activities. Upon expiry, the data will be deleted or anonymised, unless there are other purposes for their conservation.
The data (IP address) used for site security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for 30 days.
Transfer of collected data to third parties
The data collected by the site are generally not provided to third parties, except in specific cases: legitimate request by the judicial authority and only in the cases provided for by law; if it is necessary for the provision of a specific service requested by the User; for carrying out security checks or site optimization.
Transfer of data to non-EU countries
This site may share some of the data collected with services located outside the European Union area. The transfer is authorized on the basis of specific decisions of the European Union and the Guarantor for the protection of personal data , in particular decision 1250/2016 ( Privacy Shield), for which no further consent is required. The companies mentioned above guarantee their adherence to the Privacy Shield.
This site uses the following categories of cookies:
– analysis cookies , used directly by the site operator to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
– profiling and marketing cookies , used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information on the behavior of users while browsing, and on interests and consumption habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
DISABLING COOKIES COULD PREVENT THE CORRECT USE OF SOME FUNCTIONS OF THE SITE, in particular the services provided by third parties may not be accessible, and therefore may not be viewable: – YouTube videos or other video sharing services; – Google maps.
Instructions for disabling cookies can be found on the following web pages:
Mozilla Firefox – Microsoft Internet Explorer – Microsoft Edge – Google Chrome – Opera – Apple Safari
Third party cookies
This site also acts as an intermediary for third-party cookies (such as buttons for social networks), used to provide additional services and features to visitors and to simplify the use of the site, or to provide personalized advertising. This site has no control over their cookies entirely managed by third parties and does not have access to the information collected through these cookies. Information on the use of these cookies and their purposes, as well as on how to disable them, are provided directly by the third parties on the pages indicated below.
It is recalled that generally the tracking of users does not involve identification of the same, unless the User is already registered for the service and is not already logged in, in which case it is understood that the User has already expressed his consent directly to the third party when registering for the relevant service (eg Facebook).
– Google Analytics: used to analyze the use of the site by users, compile reports on site activity and user behavior, check how often users visit the site, how the site is tracked and which pages are visited most frequently . The information is combined with information collected from other sites in order to create a comparative picture of the use of the site compared to other sites of the same category. Collected data: browser ID, date and time of interaction with the site, page of origin, IP address. Place of data processing: European Union being active the anonymization of the service.
The data collected do not allow the personal identification of users, and are not crossed with other information relating to the same person. They are treated in aggregate form and anonymized (truncated to the last octet). On the basis of a specific agreement, Google Inc. is prohibited from crossing such data with those obtained from other services.
Further information on Google Analytics cookies can be found on the Google Analytics Cookie Usage on Websites page .
The user can selectively disable (opt-out) the collection of data by Google Analytics by installing the specific component provided by Google on their browser (opt out).
We treat visitor / user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. We are committed to protecting the security of your personal data while it is being sent, using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information in transit. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, categories of employees involved in the organization of the site or external subjects (such as third party technical service providers, hosting providers) may have access to the data.
Pursuant to European Regulation 679/2016 (GDPR), the User can, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
– object in whole or in part, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning him for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication;
– request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access);
– know its origin;
– receive intelligible communication;
– have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
– request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected;
– in cases of consent-based processing, receive the data provided to the owner at the cost of any support, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
– the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority
– as well as, more generally, to exercise all the rights that are recognized by the current provisions of the law.
Requests should be addressed to the Data Controller.
ALPHA Wälzlager GmbH – Nikolaigasse 39 – 9500 Villach (Austria)
Phone: +43 664 88299952
VAT number: ATU68405219
Given the objective complexity linked to the identification of technologies based on Cookies and their very close integration with the functioning of the web, the User is invited to contact the Owner should he wish to receive any further information on the use of the Cookies themselves and any uses of the same – for example by third parties – made through this site.